Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solutions
What is a solution?
James and Jonathan are liars, who lie on specific days.
James lies on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays,
but he is honest on all other days.
Jonathan lies on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays,
but he tells the truth on all other days.
On what day of the week would they both say
"Tomorrow, I will lie." ?
Explain your answer.
A solution is a mixture that has the
same composition, color, density,
and even taste throughout
The substance being dissolved
is the SOLUTE,
and the substance doing the dissolving
is the SOLVENT.
Solute and Solvent
**Controlling the process
Rate of Dissolving
Identify the solutes and solvent aswell
Identify 2 solutions for each: