Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
No boundary universe theory
Transcript of No boundary universe theory
The geometry of the no-boundary universe would be similar to the geometry of the surface of a sphere, except it would have four dimensions instead of two.In this analogy, unfolding in imaginary time Earth’s North Pole represents the Big Bang marking the start of the universe.
Who invented the theory?
stephen hawking and james hartle invented the theory in 1983.
In this image as the time keeps going the space keeps increasing without boundaries.
Scientists know the universe is expanding because they measure how far apart other planets and other things in the universe are getting with the hubble telescope.