Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Making Career Decisions
Transcript of Making Career Decisions
There are 5 steps to
making the best decisions about your future.
1. set goals
2. Make priorities
3. Explore the options
4. Assess the risks
5. make a plan
Step 1: Setting goals
Step 2: make priorities
Step 3: Explore the
Step 4: Assess the risks
Step 5: make a plan
Goal - a plan, intention, or aim; something that a person wants to get or reach
priority- something that is more
important than something else.
the three points
learn how to communicate
reach out to others
Option - a choice
Decisions may have positive or negative outcomes. If you feel you are in the wrong job, make plans to get out!
Write down what you need to
do and when you need to do it.
Make a list
- a plan, intention, or aim; something that a person wants to get or reach.
- something that is more important than something else.
- a choice
- Decisions may have positive or negative outcomes. Figure out what the risks are before you decide your future.
Make a plan
- Write down what you need to do and when you need to do it.
Write down these terms please