Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Clarke Residence Life Introduction
Transcript of Clarke Residence Life Introduction
Living in a Community
Residency and Roommate Policies
Click on the link for detailed information about each residence hall:
What should you bring and what should you leave at home??
Click on the link to access the packing list!
Now that you know what to bring, it's time to purchase everything. Clarke has partnered with a company to simplify your purchasing needs.
All items purchased through this site will be delivered directly to your residence hall room
, so you'll arrive on move-in day with these items waiting for you!
Less space will be taken in your car with the oversized fridge, and you'll have less trips back and forth to the car.
What to Bring
Where To Buy Your Room Essentials
Safety and Security
The Clarke ID Card
Mailing Address, Room Assignment,
Roommate Contact Info, & Meal Plan
MyInfo Link: http://goo.gl/NJsyUr
Residence Life Webpage
Provides links and information for living on campus
Comprehensive guide to expectations, policies, and services. Please pay specific attention to General Residence Hall Policies on pages 8 to 14, and the Policies and Procedures section, on pages 29 to 52.
Residence Life FaceBook Fan Page
Contains announcement, pictures, information, and events
Campus Events Calendar
See the many events going on around campus. It also includes the academic calendar.
- Room and roommate assignments will be available in MyInfo
- All paperwork from medical professionals regarding special accommodations must be submitted
- 1pm - Move-in for athletes participating in the following sports: Men's and Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball, and Men's and Women's Cross Country. To check in, go to your residence hall lobby.
- 9am to noon - CONNECT Move-in for all new students. To check in, go to your residence hall lobby
August 20 & 21
- 9am to 10pm - Move-in for all returning students. To check in, go to your residence hall lobby.
Click on the arrow below to take a guided tour