Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My favorite number
Transcript of My favorite number
and its divisors are
1,2,4,5,10,and itself. 20 is the smallest
abundant number. A dodecahedron is a certain shape
with 20 corners or vertices. 20 % as a decimal is 0.2 and
1/5 as a fraction. Chad is the 20th biggest country
in the entire world. Twenty is the name of a
village in Lincolnshire near
Bourne. James Garfield was the
20th U.S president. The multiples of 20 are 20,40,
60,80,100,120,140,ETC...... The 20th state in the U.S
to join the Union was Missi
ssippi. Twenty-twenty vision
is the human sight. (Is it just me or are the stars squares)? Mark Aumann drives the number
20 car in NASCAR. AWSOME My number is 20! Bye bye for now .Look at my hat.
ITS PARTY TIME!!! This was my
number project!! Have a great week! Number!!! 20, in math can be divided in
6 ways. My hat doesn't look
anything like a party
hat does it?????? 40 is a multiple of 20, and so