Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graffiti coffee
Coffee & Sketchbook
High set-up cost
Small size (business)
No market share
Tendency to grow(business)
Emerge international market
High tendency of failure
High level of competition
High number of legislations needed
1. To serve a good quality of coffee with a reasonable price, at average $3.30 by December 2013.
2. At minimum to break even the cost of operating the business in one year which is by December 2014.
3. To provide opportunity for young artists to expose their talents to the public from December 2013 onwards.
4. To successfully start up this business and earn a profit of $100,000 by end of 2014.
Media (radio, magazines)
Social media(Young Adults)
Problem and solution
Graffiti is illegal
Costs city council a lot money to clean the walls every year
Despite the existence of law against Graffiti in public places with permission, the problem was not solved
Opening a graffiti coffee shop that support Graffiti art
The main activities in coffee industry are:
Hot and cold beverages
Desserts and sandwiches
1=low 2=medium 3=high
Opportunity for young artists
Strategic location (Lonsdale St)
Affordable pricing structure
Coffee & Sketchbook
Encouraging public to support Graffiti art and young talents
Encouraging artists to do it legally instead of public areas
Loan from “BankWest”
$400,000 for 5 years
Total of 5 partners
Each contributing $10,000
Amounting to $50,000
Income statement forecast
Thanks for your attention