Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 5 W's and 1 H of the Renaissance
Transcript of The 5 W's and 1 H of the Renaissance
Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How
By: Megan Barksdale
Leonardo Da Vinci
Time of art and creativity
Political, social, economic, and cultural changes
People were able to comprehend and describe their world more accurately
People gained the freedom of thought
Started in the 1300's
Hit its peak in 1500
In most places it truly started after the black plague ended
It began in Italy
Mainly happened in Europe
The Northern Renaissance was in Flanders
The Printing Press
The rise of the middle class
Time of health and peace
After the black plague people stated to enjoy life
Humanists, writers, and artists helped to spread the Renaissance revolution
The Renaissance was influenced by trade