Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Andrew Christie
Worked within Telecommunications and IT for Over 16 Years.
Over 16 years of developed field sales experience with 6 high profile employers, BT, O2, THUS, Everything Everywhere, Level3 and Clear in the Telecommunications & IT industry. Also set up own company as hobby in 2005, which grew to over 36,000 products and negotiated from UK to Far east.
Knowledgeable in the areas of IT Solutions, Software, Cloud, Hardware, Unified Communications, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Lync, Dynamics, Hosted Services with Local break out Voice and looking at hosted systems as a replacement to traditional PBX, Datacentres, Content Delivery Network (CDN) Telecommunications, both fixed and mobile, with an in depth knowledge of the sales arena, building relationships at Director and C level through trust and business understanding. I’m adept at introducing complex solutions and applications to maximise the benefit to all parties engaged. I enjoy the strategic planning as much as the cold new business calls.
First Sales Job 1998 to 2001 - Awarded to UK Sales Executive in first year and continued to be top sales Executive in Region.
Previously BT Cellnet (May 2001 to June 2005)
Incentive Trips i secured
◾Reykjavik Iceland – 3 day trip for half year incentive – Never attended.
◾100% Achievers Party – 2003 - Dublin – UK Top performer award
◾Mallory park – Formula 1 day – August 2003 – Quarter Incentive
◾Utterly Butterly Wing Walking – August 2004 – Quarter Incentive
◾Barcelona – July 2003 – Quarter Incentive
◾Seville – September 2003 – Quarter Incentive – Never attended
◾Sicily – June 2004 – Millionaires Club – 5 day trip with other winning UK colleagues. Never attended.
◾Peter Island – July 2004 (for 2003 year performance) – Billionaire’s Club UK top performer award – 5 day trip with Partner
◾Madrid – July 2004 – Quarter incentive
Previously Your Communications (Sep 2005 to Sep 2007)
Always Achieved targets and was within top 3 with team.
Corporate Account Manager / Area Sales Manager
Corporate Accounts Manager
Everything Everywhere - Previously T-Mobile UK (July 2007 to Feb 2011)
Senior Business Development Manager
Incentives i secured
- Rio Runna - August 2010 - 6 months top Sales incentive - 5 Days trip to Rio de janerio - Brazil.
- European Winners Circle - May 2010 - Top in country across Europe. 5 day trip with Partner to Teneriffe.
- The MDA Crusade adventure to marrakech 2009 - 6 Months top sales incentive. 5 Day trip to Morocco (Marrakech)
- Lets Vegas - 2008 - Top sales in team. 5 Day trip to Las Vegas.
level 3 - Previously Global Crossing (Feb 2001 to Dec 2012
EMEA Account Director
Responsible for strategic C level engagement with FTSE 250, FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 Organisations within EMEA
Built pipeline in excess of £10 Million.
Worked within the Oil & Gas Sector and secured a Global leaders in field.
Sales & Marketing Director UK & Ireland
Dec 2012 to present
• To build the business Advisor team and sales team for UK.
• Train sales techniques and develop office advisors to become field based.
• Design a strategy for the company which will take the best from today’s technology within businesses.
• To bring on key channel partners to help with business strategy.
• Have a key focus on monthly recurring revenue business.
• Focus on several key verticals – Oil and Gas, Shipping, Professional Services.
• Design and market our offering.
• Create brand awareness at events and networking.
• Strategic C Level engagements with organisations within UK in order to acquire new business.
• Focusing on companies with Global locations and multiple sites from 10 plus to hundreds.
• Sale of IP based solutions such as global MPLS networks as the foundation to open up other solutions such as – Hosted solutions, Hosted and on Premise Microsoft Lync with local break out voice. Look at replacing traditional PBX. Find opportunities where telephony systems and data backup were being looked at. Introduction to SIP. Discuss data centre options and Mobile communications.
• Built Pipeline in excess of £10 million contract value against a target of £1 million for first year
• On target to over achieve target.
• Built many excellent relationships at different levels within key accounts.
• Broughton key channel partners within 8 months. E.g. COLT, Virgin Media, Level 3, Talk Talk, IOMART, Microsoft, Outsourcery, Alternative Networks, Plantronics, SNOM, Polycom and Storage Craft.
• Design of new Company logo, branding, email signatures to move from small company feel to have a corporate look.
• Launch of Office in a BOX.
• Have moved CLEAR from working with small SME business to engaging with corporate organisations.
• Secured Key account win which opened up many other key businesses and opportunities.
A project which I started from home, which grew from a small e-commerce business selling mobile accessories to over 36,000 products in 3 Years.
Add2it Ltd (June 2005 to Oct 2008)
Launch of new e-Commerce and business sales company within IT, Telecoms, home entertainment and document management. Built business partnerships from UK, EU, USA and Far East. Responsibility for strategy, Profit & loss, margins and budgets, planning, Marketing, campaigns, branding and terms and conditions, keeping Due Diligence at the forefront at all times. Managed coached and trained sales team and help achieve sales targets.
Reduced costs and increase profit by integration of suppliers and partners systems to our systems. Partner integration improved operations, increased efficiency and reduced costs for both parties. With a business which was automated like this, it gave great scope to branch our and grow the business in other areas.
Grew product Range from 0 to 36,000 within 3 years. Exceeded business targets year on year. The business grew fast and outperformed Business Plans.
Established partnerships with many of the UK's top technology suppliers. e.g. , McAfee, Midwich, Computer 2000, Laserfiche, CNET Channel, Open range, 20/20, Hugh Symons, E2E Solutions, Future Media, Ingram Micro, Micro P, Widget, Stytec, Westcoast, Dextra and several China and Hong Kong companies, to name only a few
Professional Training & Development
HND - Total Quality Assurance Management
HND - Management with Technology
TAS, Microsoft Windows mobile Sales Specialist – Blackberry Enterprise Sales Specialist - Psychology of selling, introduction to NLP - Presentational Skills – Strategic Planning - Quality Assurance Management – Miller Heiman Blue Sheets - Account planning, , Strategic selling - Management training - Team building – Coaching individuals – Coaching a Team - JAWS (Just another way of selling) -Business start up - Legal business compliance regulations - Accounts and payroll – Marketing - Employment law - Document Management Laserfiche - Data protection and compliance regulations - Candidate selection - Website Optimisation - E-commerce marketing - Design – Adobe – Photoshop, Illustrator - Coaching Excellence -Talking Business - Selling in Vertical Markets - Winning the Sale - Developing a sales approach - Understanding Major accounts - SME Buying process - Selling to Major accounts - SME accounts sales cycle - Corporate sales cycle - Gaining Business Meetings – Plan and prepare - Releasing Excellence Programme – Talking Business Strategy – Strategy - PESTEL (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal) analysis - SWAT analysis - The Porter Industry analysis - Strategic Positioning - Business Sales Data Awareness – Mobile connectivity - Business Partners / applications - Corporate messaging
Certificates from Global Crossing
For additional information, hobbies, interests and career from 1990, please visit my linked in page or website, alternatively call me.
Hobbies & Interests
Golf, Mountain Bike, Music production, Photography design and software.
Loves working within a fast paced sales environment, whether as Team lead / manager or on own.
Love and passion for technology, Telecoms and IT.
Keen interest in cloud / Hosted offerings and Microsoft Stack of solutions.
+44 (0) 7845 825 739
Partners and suppliers included.
2020, BOSE, B-Tech, CCD, Centre Soft, Computer 2000, DEXTRA, Hugh Symons, Ingram Micro, Interchange, Laserfiche, McAfee, Micro P, Midwich, Nemesis, Pama, Portix, Stytec, Westcoast, Widget, Zyxel
Some of the Partners i manage and work with.