Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electronic Aspirin
What Is A Cluster Headache?
What causes Cluster Headaches?
Rapid headaches,4 times as common in men than women and can run from any age, but mostly passed down in the family.
What can trigger it?
Alcohol and cigarette smoking
High altitudes (trekking, air travel)
Bright light (including sunlight)
Heat (hot weather, hot baths)
Foods high in nitrites (such as bacon and preserved meats)
How does the Electric Aspirin work?
implanted in gums on the side where your headaches are most often.
can be turned on and off.
can be kept in as long as wanted.
when used point it to cheek bone.
What is it?
Electronic Aspirin is a small implant by the Sphenopalatine Ganglion (SPG) nerve.Controlled by a hand remote, used to stop cluster headaches.