Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Day of School 2
Transcript of First Day of School 2
What We Need to Understand to Have a Successful School Year!
A Little Information About Me
This Will Give You The Inside Scoop About Who I Am
Things that You Need to Know About the Function of the Classroom
Let's Make Our Own Expectations for Our Classroom!
Contract for the Classroom
What you need to know about your classroom.
Our Classroom Procedures
Science w/ Mrs. Sweet
12:25 p.m. - 1:20 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
1. Make Lunch Choice
11:25 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
11:55 a.m. - 12:25 p.m.
2. Turn in Homework/ Harp Folder/Other Paperwork
3. Sharpen Pencils/Put Lead in Pencils
4. Complete Morning Work
5. Read Book
1. Line up quickly after you hear whistle from teacher. Leader will take the class quietly to recess.
3. Teacher will arrive. Walk quietly back to room.
4. Things should already be in the hallway, and quietly go to Science class.
What We All Need To Work On
Which Picture Describes How You Handle Problem Situations
6 Stages of Moral Development
How to Talk In School and Out of School
Types of Languages That We Use
How Are We Going to Achieve Success?
Info About Your Classroom
Turning in Work/Homework
Leaving the Room
Classroom Library/Reading Nook
Sit at last table.
(cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr
Student Shout Outs!
Your Cubby and Your Desk
Our Learning Schedule
1. Silent Reading
8:15 a.m. -
Math w/ Mrs. Thompson
2:00 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
2:00 - 2:15 p.m.
3. Reader's Workshop
9:00 a.m. -
4. Writer's Workshop
10:00 a.m. -
1:20 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday - P.E.
Tuesday - P.E.
Wednesday - Library
Thursday - Music
Friday - Art
Rewards for Good Behavior
What Can You Do With the Tickets?
Reward for Good Choices
Our Classroom Jobs
How do you get a job?
What can you do to get a reward for good choices?
Reward for Bad Choices
What is the reward for a bad choice?
Items That You Will Take With You Today
Morning Work Folder
Review/Debrief the Day
2:55 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00p.m. Car/Bus Riders
8:45 a.m. -
10:45 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Beginning the Day
Entering the Room
Caring for Supplies
Asking for Help with Assignments
More Procedures to Make Everyone Successful
When and How to Use the Drinking Fountain
When and How to Use the Pencil Sharpener
How to Title Assignments
Preparing for Lunch
Getting a Tissue
Throwing Away Trash
Turning in Lost Items/Locating Lost Items
What to do During Free Time
Ending the Day
2:15 - 2:30 p.m.
Math Concept for the Day