Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EU agriculture policies,
Transcript of EU agriculture policies,
What, who and where
How much does the EU spend on the CAP?
1. 20% of their budget (27,5 billion per year)
Raise the awareness and the attractiveness of the UIIP program on campus across Europe
Idea: Ambassador program
2. 40% of its budget (55 billion per year)
3. 60% of its budget (82,5 billion per year)
Ensure adequate food supplies at reasonable prices
Provide an adequate income for farmers
Increase agricultural productivity
Which country receives the most money?
Thank you for your attention!
Are there any questions?
Criticism on the CAP
Europe is spending far too much on the CAP. (agriculture generates just 1.6% of EU GDP)
The CAP is seen as part of an unfair trade system rigged in favour of the richer countries.
Invest more in scientific research and technology