Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who Am I?
Transcript of Who Am I?
Three of my faces are rectangles.
Two of my faces are parallel.
I have 6 vertices. I have a circular base.
I have only one face. I have parallel bases.
I have 8 faces.
My bases are congruent polygons. I have an even number of vertices.
I have an even number of faces.
I have an even number of edges.
I do not have parallel faces.
I have fewer than 5 vertices. I have parallel bases.
I have six more edges than faces.
Two of my faces are squares. I have an odd number of vertices.
Four of my faces are isosceles triangles.
I have an even number of edges. Can you make your own "Who Am I?" Please identify the shapes by the clues given