Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who Am I?
Transcript of Who Am I?
Three of my faces are rectangles.
Two of my faces are parallel.
I have 6 vertices. I have a circular base.
I have only one face. I have parallel bases.
I have 8 faces.
My bases are congruent polygons. I have an even number of vertices.
I have an even number of faces.
I have an even number of edges.
I do not have parallel faces.
I have fewer than 5 vertices. I have parallel bases.
I have six more edges than faces.
Two of my faces are squares. I have an odd number of vertices.
Four of my faces are isosceles triangles.
I have an even number of edges. Can you make your own "Who Am I?" Please identify the shapes by the clues given