Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Question 6 - what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Transcript of Question 6 - what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
from the process of constructiong this
product? The camera, this was mainly used by me. Whilst I wasn't doing any acting, I was the main camera guy. The iMacs were where we spent most of our time using the software. The most populr software we used was iMovie. this was our best friend for the next couple of weeks as all of our work was saved on iMovie.
The tripod was used to hold up the camera, moving it around and keeping it steady. We used facebook to get audience feedback on our final cut. I am using prezi now to do my evaluation. We used iMovie to edit our final cut, we uploaded all the footage straight from the camera and began editing straight away. We used garage band to make our soundtrack. Live type We used photoshop to create our logo. We used youtube to upload our finished piece of work.