Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Asian Immigration
-The Asian population filed over 10,000 lawsuits against legislations blocking there rights.
The location they choose to settle in was a bad choose and earthquakes killed many people and burnt many Immigration paperwork.
- durning this time many "americans" disliked the asian population coming to America and taking there jobs.
-The mass amount of reliable workers made many people mad and mad unions to stop them from working.
-with reliable workers many lazy or bad workers were layed off or fired
-The people that didn't like the asian workers coming tried to make legit ions against them.