Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Working Memory
2.short term memory
3.long term memory
Memory Span=number of digits an individual can repeat back without error in one try. → Depends on age
Active storehouse =memories may be forgotten if they are not attended to or rehearsed Two Components Responsible for:
retrieving and integrating information
problem solving Problem (4+5) x 2
3+(12/4) High School Classroom
Application Stores Visual and Spatial Information Duplication P Mnemonic Devices Chunking