Need a hard copy? Export your presentation to a PDF file using Prezi Next and print, email, or keep for your reference. When you export a presentation to PDF, each step in your presentation becomes a page in the PDF file.
Paid feature: Exporting a presentation to PDF is available for users with a Plus or higher Prezi Next plan. Luckily it’s a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Printing your presentation
- From the dashboard, click the three dots (...) in the thumbnail of the presentation you want to export.
- Click Export to PDF.
- In the pop-up, click Start exporting.
- After the PDF loads, click Save PDF to open the file. You will need to have a PDF viewer installed in your browser to create the PDF.
- The PDF will open a new window in your browser where you can print or save the file.
- Open your file with any software that supports PDFs (such as Adobe Reader) and print the PDF file directly from your computer.