Let your Prezi presentation do its magic. If you have a site where you’d like to embed your masterpiece, no problem. You just need your presentation’s view link and the embed code.
Embedding your presentation
Just copy (CTRL/CMD + C) and paste (CTRL/CMD + V) this code:
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="your_view_link/embed" webkitallowfullscreen="1" mozallowfullscreen="1" allowfullscreen="1"></iframe>
Then replace the above text that reads “your view link” with the view link of your presentation. Be sure that /embed follows the link and the quotes are in place.
Finding your view link
- From the dashboard, click the Arrow (or three dots *...) icon in the thumbnail of the presentation you want to embed.
- Copy an existing link and paste it into the code.
- If you don’t have any links, you’ll have to create a new one.
Creating a view link
- From the dashboard, click the Arrow (or three dots *...) icon in the thumbnail of a presentation to get the detailed view screen.
- Click Create new link.
- Give your link a name for your own records. For example, a client’s name or company would help distinguish the link from others.
- Choose if you want to track the link on Prezi Analytics or require viewers to identify themselves before viewing. Then, click Create link.
- You’ll see the link appear. Copy the link and paste it in the embed code.