Don’t just stand behind the podium, be mobile when presenting your big ideas. The Bluetooth presentation remote is yet another tool in the Prezi Viewer arsenal that brings presenting to the next level. Navigate your presentation on your phone or tablet so you can focus on conversational presenting while having the freedom to move around the stage and engage your audience. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to present right from your Android or iOS device, even without WiFi. So, are you ready to connect?
Note: You must use the Prezi Next desktop app to connect the Prezi Viewer presentation remote, which means you need a Plus or higher Prezi Next license. Luckily it’s a breeze to upgrade and get access to this and other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Connecting the Prezi Viewer presentation remote
To begin using the presentation remote, you need to connect Prezi Viewer on your mobile device to the Prezi Next desktop app. This means you need to log in to the Prezi Next desktop app on a computer and the Prezi Viewer app on your Android or iOS device with the same Prezi account.
Note: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both the computer and your mobile device before you begin.
On your computer
- From the dashboard, click the Present button in the thumbnail of a presentation to open it. If already in the editor, click Present in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Once in present mode, click the Remote icon in the bottom right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click Connect in the pop-up to connect the app with your device.
On your phone or tablet
- From the Prezi Viewer dashboard, tap the Remote icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the device connects, you will see left and right navigation buttons appear. You can now begin using your device as a presentation remote.
Note: If you made recent edits to your presentation, make sure it is synced on both the desktop app and Prezi Viewer before presenting.
Presenting with the Prezi Viewer presentation remote
Tap the left and right arrow buttons to navigate forward and backward through your presentation. You can also navigate directly to topics and subtopics by double tapping them on your canvas.
When using the Prezi Viewer presentation remote each display mirrors the other, so you can also navigate your presentation from the desktop app.If in landscape mode, tap the left and right edges of your screen to navigate.
Disconnecting the Prezi Viewer presentation remote
When finished using the remote, tap Disconnect on your mobile device.You can also disconnect from the desktop app by clicking the Remote icon in the navigation bar and selecting Disconnect.
Computer and mobile device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or newer.
10.10 or newer.
Windows 10 with Creators Update or newer.