You’ve got your presentation created and loaded. Now it’s time to present to your client anywhere in the world, even if it’s last minute. Live Prezi allows you to present in real time without the need to travel. Just send your link and start presenting.
Note: This feature is only available to teams with a Prezi Business plan. If you'd like to learn how your team can use Prezi Business, click here.
Sending a Live Prezi link
- Click the computer icon in the upper right corner of the editor. You can also go to Present > Live Prezi in the app menu.
- In the pop-up window click Get started.
- Enter the name you want to use as your Live Prezi link.
- Click Confirm.
- You’ll get a pop-up with your live link. Copy it and send it to your audience.
Note that this link is not the link to your presentation but to what you’re presenting. Unless you’ve shared your presentation in another way, your client will see it only when you start the presentation.
If you’d like to protect your Live Prezi with an access code, flip the toggle switch to the right.
Enter an access code or click the arrow to auto-generate one. Then copy the code and send it to your audience along with your live link. This code can be changed every time you give a Live Prezi presentation.
When you’re ready to present, click Start Live Prezi.
Changing your link
If you don’t like your original linkname, you’re not stuck. You can change it, but we recommend choosing one that’s memorable for you and your clients.
To change your Live Prezi link
- Click the computer icon in the upper right corner of the editor. You can also go to Present > Live Prezi.
- Click the pencil icon in the field next to your link.
- Enter your new link name and click Confirm.