Got a favorite slide deck but want a presentation that pops? Save time by importing your PowerPoint slides. Then add animations and create your story. You’ll quickly see how conversational storytelling will change your presentation and give it more life.
Adding your slides to a stack topic works best. However, if you add them to planet topic, you can also change the cover.
Note: This feature is only available to teams with a Prezi Business plan. If you'd like to learn how your team can use Prezi Business, click here.
Importing your slides
- From the editor, go to Insert > PowerPoint.... You’ll see a pop-out sidebar.
- Click Select a PPT file... in the sidebar.
- Locate and open the PPT file you want to upload. You’ll see the upload in progress.
- Once your slides have loaded, double-click on a topic. You’ll be taken into the topic.
- Double-click on the slides you want to add to the presentation, or select a slide and click +Add slides to topic. Each slide will be added as an individual subtopic or page and can be seen in the left sidebar.
- When you’re finished, click the X in the upper right corner of the sidebar to close it.
Editing your newly imported slides
Changing position of subtopics
To reposition a subtopic or page, select it and then drag and drop it to the new position.
Editing cover titles in planet topics
- Click on the subtopic to bring up the context toolbar.
- To change the text, click the “Cover settings” icon.
- In the pop-up menu, select Custom > Edit cover content.... You can now add text or an object to the cover.