Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Freshwater!
Use a low flow shower head
Take shorter showers
Don't run the water while brushing your teeth
Grow native plants that grow well in your local climate
Only run household cleaning appliances(washer and dishwasher) when full
Hang clothes outside to dry instead of using a dryer S6E5.d describe processes that change rockand the surface of the earth When a fast flowing river has little pebbles that bump and grind along the walls and floor of the river, it is a type of erosion/weathering. Pressure from rain hitting the ground also erodes at surfaces over time. By:Ami Palmer