Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Issues - Representation in the media
Transcript of Social Issues - Representation in the media
Representation in the Industry
Representation in the Media
This could be how a company may
choose to represent
Companies also represent themselves, by their actions.
Social Issues - Representation in the Media
1) How does your company represent themselves?
2) How does your company represent others?
- Gender - Occupation
- Religious Beliefs - Age
What is representation?
Aims - Review the Ethical issues regarding representations in the media.
Learning Objectives -
To identify how 1 company represents itself in the media sector
Research how that company represents others.
The action of speaking or acting on behalf of someone or the state of being so represented
The description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way
What is being represented? How is it being represented?
What they do, impacts on their image.
Lo2) Understand ethical and legal constraints within the media sector
Write on the posted notes 2 ways the media represent your gender.