Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Getting to Know Ms. Tran!
Transcript of Getting to Know Ms. Tran!
This is Ms. Tran as a baby...
My parents came to the USA as war refugees from Vietnam in 1975. But they didn't meet until they came to Seattle, WA.
This is my 9th year at Showalter MS
I visited Vietnam for the first time, seven years ago!
I miss the food...but not the bathrooms.
I spent most of my summer helping my son, Philip, become a more intelligent and cultured person...
St. George School
Holy Names Academy
University of Washington
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
Master's in Teaching Degree
English Language Arts
Hobbies and Interests
That's Ms. Tran!
Once in a while...
I sing sometimes...
I went to New York City TWICE this summer!
6th grade vs. 7th grade
Get to know the classroom by following the apples...
Mirror vs. Window