Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

WAC Annual Lunch 2012

No description

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of WAC Annual Lunch 2012

157 IVLP Visitors
27 Fee-for-Service visitors
Total of 24 programs
6 Program Divisions
Programs of Service
IVLP
Fee-For-Service
Global Nights
Spotlight on Turkey
Korean Economic Institute
Study Orlando
Academic WorldQuest
World Affairs Council of Central Florida
Chastang Internship Program
13 interns
3 semesters
Provides a real world International Relations experience
Only Internship in Central Florida for aspiring diplomats or foreign service
Economic Value to Central Florida
$472,000 economic impact to the area
Budget - $57,000
Total Revenue - $58,000
Why this is important?
Promote Global Understanding
Change views of foreign visitors
Support the local community
Why your Support is important?
Our grant funds only 60% of the budget of the office. The other 40% is raised through fee-for-service, corporate support, and membership.

What can you do?
Give to one of the programs
Chastang Internship Program
General Operation
Corporate or Personal sponsor of a specific program
Academic WorldQuest
How to help
Go to the website www.waccfl.org and renew your membership or become a member
Set up a yearly membership program
Fill out one of the forms at your table and give to office staff
Full transcript