Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Matt & Marco
Transcript of Matt & Marco
Medal of Honor Recipient
Entered Service in
the US Navy from
Massachusetts as a
United States Navy sailor.
For bravery in action during
the 1871 Korean Expedition
he received the Medal of
Honor on June 11, 1871
He was part of the party that rescued
the mortally wounded Hugh McKee at
Citadel Korea and was himself wounded
and specifically commended by the Lieutenant.
On board the U.S.S. Colorado during the capture of the Korean forts, 11 June 1871. Fighting at the side of Lt. McKee, by whom he was especially commended, Troy was badly wounded by the enemy.