Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Arctic foxes
Arctic Fox or
Polar Fox. Habitat: It occupies arctic
and alpine tundra,with the
white form occuring principally
in open, treeless plains, while the
"blue" form is more common in
coastal and shrubby habitats. Ada[tations:1) Adapted to superbly sub-0
2)Small,heavily furred ears and a short nose
to reduce heat loss. Characteristics:1) Sharp teeths.
2) Large claws. Senses:Hearing,and Smelling. Fact #1) Head-body length:46-68cm
#2) Weight:1.4-9 (kg). Endanger because: Diseases,exposure to toxic
pullutants,direct persecution and breeding
with escape. The Arctic Fox is being protected
to some extent by virtue of its presence
with in some protected areas,particularly
in Sweden and Finland. Basic Infor:Warm fur coats
for keeping out of cold.
If thin and hungry can only
have 2-3 babies.If Healthy
has 6-8 babies.
By hunting alone.
Caribou,seal and fish. About 5 years.