Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parent Technology Coffee Morning - Mobile Learning
Transcript of Parent Technology Coffee Morning - Mobile Learning
ICT Curriculum Leader
Mobile in the Classroom
iPad - the hype
iPad/iPod - resources
News in the
Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever
correctly reported in a newspaper.
“Brazil is the country of the future – and always will
be. E-books have been like that”
Paul Krugman. Op-Ed column. NYT June 6, 2008
Our national debate must shift from whether to
use these devices to support learning, to understanding how and when they might best be used.
Research still very formative
benefits struggling readers (Boyle 2003)
improves fluency and comprehension (Montgomery 2009)
improves comprehension by 34% (Cothran 2009)
improve vocabulary acquisition (Cothran 2009)