Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jay Gatsby and Mark Zuckerberg
Transcript of Jay Gatsby and Mark Zuckerberg
Both Jay Gatsby and Mark Zuckerberg earned their money.
Both Jay Gatsby and Mark Zuckerberg earned their money at a young age.
Jay Gatsby dropped
out of St. Olaf College
out of Harvard.
Mark was born in White Plains, New York.
Jay lives in New York
Jay Gatsby came from a poor German family.
Mark Zuckerberg came from a rich Jewish family
Jay is a fictional character while Mark is not.
There are movies based on both Gatsbys and Marks lives.
In the movie "The Great Gatsby"
plays Jay Gatsby.
In the movie "The Social Network" Jesse Eisenberg plays Mark Zuckerberg
The Great Gatsby
The Social Network