Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Onboarding
noun (mainly us)
1. The induction and assimilation of a new employee into a company or an organization.
The types of problems that keep us thinking about work when we are not supposed to be...
Inconsistent onboarding experience.
Missed cultural opportunities
Blurred Vision on Expectations
Set the Tone
HOW we work
Limited view of resources
Clarity on purpose and impact
Culture eats strategy for breakfast
The money and the VALUE
Who: Leadership engaged with the topics via video or live.
When: Quarterly- TBD
Where: Spokane, Missoula, Portland, Billings and TBD
Community Examples and Initiatives
Recruiting and Development
Overview of Specialty Divisions for all lines
Client Services / Resources
* Addresses Growth and Recruiting and Development
Do it right the first time...always
2014 & 2015- 17% of our new hires left within 12 mos at PayneWest.
Approximately 50% of those disclosed reason as a better opportunity. (About 7-8/year)
Another 15 +/- year leave with only 1-3 years tenure with the firm.
Each loss costs approximately 30k
30k * 7.5 = $225k/Year
Does not include costs for those 1-3 years (another 5-8/year)
Value of : Cultural improvement, Morale, Reputation
Goal: Cut loss of employees 0-3 years in half. Hard cost savings of $180,000 (6 employees saved). + Increased value in Culture, Morale, and Reputation.
Cost of the Program: Average number of new hires each month 7
Average quarterly class size 21
Motel $250 (2 nights)
Meals person/class $125
Total $875 per participant x 21 = $18,375
Annual budget -
Look & Feel
Who, What, When