Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wetlands
Wetlands are in between land and water and is very productive for our Ecosystem. Wetlands can have grass, trees, shrubs and moss. Wetlands provide for lots of wildlife such as plants and animals. Wetlands also collect and hold flood waters.
Where Are Wetlands and What Animals Do They Have?
Wetlands are located in a lot of places like Everglade National Park. There are also lots of Wetlands in Louisiana. Wetlands have many animals such as lizards, snakes, snapping turtles, crabs, fish and many more. Wetlands also have different plants like Mangrove trees and Aquatic plants.
There is many different names for swamps like swamps, bogs, marshes, bogland, muskeg and much more. Wetlands can be salty or fresh water, but they can also be both.