Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Download and Use Fonts
Transcript of How to Download and Use Fonts
and locate the font.
Follow your browser's
instructions to save
and open the file.
After clicking open, this box will appear. Click on the "install" button.
Now you need to
make sure that
installed. Start by
opening your start
menu and clicking
Now, click on
"Appearance and Personalization."
Scroll down to the bottom
of the screen and click on
Then, make sure you can locate your new font in that folder.
Double click on your font
and this box will appear again. Click the install button again just in case.
Now when you
open your favorite
new font should
be there and ready
If you can't find the font
you're looking for in the font
drop-down box, you can just
type it in.
Now you can
type with your