Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of innotracing-ppf-conference version2
- Idea streams, reactions, and counter-reactions
- Emerging, unfolding moments of significance (MOS)
- Micro-level, dynamic social interactions
- Subjective, tacit, intangible, invisible Ian Sutherland, Birgit Penzenstadler, Paul Blazek Hans Lundberg, Hagen Habicht Visualizing the "messiness" of innovation Conference of the Peter Pribilla Foundation
"Leadership for Innovation - Visualizing the Invisible”
Garching, 25/26th of April 2013 Challenge
- Tool to (re)capture and visualize
- Methodology to analyze and conceptualize Can we see it already? We are innotracing the conference
Sign up now! Research Sites - CreSt Workshops - IEDC Bled School of Mgmt
- Streetology - México, D.F.
- cyLEDGE software development - Vienna
- InnoTracing development - Grounded ethnomethodology
- Urban ethnography InnoTrace & InnoTracing Workflow Method Approaches - Opening black box of micro-level, situated action
- Capture & visualize in situ MOS
- Empower participant generated, multi-format data
- Systematically collect & aggregate data
- User-configurable methodologies
- Multi-stakeholder understanding of tacit, intangible & invisible processes