Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Capital punishment
18 states do not have the death penalty
Capital punishment by state in U.S.A
No one has the right to eliminate someone's life.
Death penalty costs a lot more than life in prison without parole.
According to "DEATH PENALTY INFORMATION CENTRE",
defense costs for death penalty trials in Kansas averaged about $400,000 per case, compared to $100,000 per case when the death penalty was not sought.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What is Capital Punishment?
The death penalty does not deter crime effectively
the punishment of death for a crime; death penalty
Even though the criminals killed people, we do not have the right to kill them.