Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Asylum Seekers and Refugees
Transcript of Asylum Seekers and Refugees
By Isabella Pilcher God, acting through Moses, brought the Israelites out of Egypt and lead them across the Red Sea, through the desert to Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments and later after 40 years arrived at the promised land. Moses and the Israelites 'alien' in Australia in Egypt Laws of Fairness: 'Standards of measurement varied between districts'. Stone weights used during the time of Leviticus, their values are inscribed in Hebrew, this was the Israelite system of weights Sura XVI, in The Qur'an God commands justice, the doing Of good, and liberality to Kith giving an order, suggesting that it is important Just behaviour and treatment or being fair and reasonable giving freely to one's friends or acquaintances The commission regularly checks the conditions Some breaches of Human Rights
'Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate, including medical care and social services' 'Everyone is entitled to all rights without discrimination of any kind, such as religion or other status' 'No one shall be subjected to degrading treatment' Akram Azimi Young Australian of the Year 2013 - overcrowding
- insufficient recreational facilities - lack of facilities such as health and mental care services Refugee from war-torn Afghanistan, aged 13 when arrived in Australia
became school captain, studying law, Science and Arts at University of Western Australia
Works with young indigenous Australians and promotes the Polio vaccine