Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unicorns: A possibility?
Transcript of Unicorns: A possibility?
Unicorns wouldn't have 'arisen so promiently in so many different cultures' if they hadn't existed at some point
Qilin - 5,000 years ago
Ctesias' Monoceros 398 BC
The Lady and the Unicorn - 15th century
Marco Polo: Medieval Adventurer
Roe Deer 'Unicorn'
Viable and fertile
Prezygotic Barrier: impedes mating or fertilisation
-Difference in species habitation
-Chemical/ physical barriers
& genetic manipulation
Similiar number of chromosomes
Genetic mutation for the single horn already exists
Analyse the ways a unicorn could be created
Suggest some reasons why a unicorn should be created
Give the world faith in new developments of science
Thank you for watching