Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of RtI PLC
We put together a user friendly RtI binder of tools and the process to guide our entire ES staff on RtI in our building.
and Progress Monitoring
The RtI team was trained on implementing AIMS Web, which was piloted with 2nd and 3rd grade. Data from AIMS Web has been used to identify students for WIT. In '14-'15 all students will participate in AIMS Web in some way.
We led a PD day and rolled out the binder to staff. Each grade level has an RtI representative.
We investigated Tier 1, best practices, and universal instruction. We looked at various resources that would provide support at this level.
Staff reviewed best practices in running intensive guided reading groups. Staff were given handouts, saw a video, and were given Q/A time. This led to some great discussion and conversations between grade levels and teaching staff. New guidelines for F&P were presented and discussed.
We discussed a way to make resources available to all staff at the Tier 1 level. We started with a small area in the lounge and hope to add to the file cabinets in the future.