Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hernandez,
I think that Mexico and America's Thanksgiving Day is different because they have diffrent ways to celebrate Thanksgiving and they have diffrent food to eat.
Mexican Thanksgiving feast.
For Thanksgivings feast Mexico eats mexican chorizo pumpkin soup,candied pumpkin,fruit and nut bread pudding,camote,mango salsa,pork,chicken and turkey such as turkey tacos and turkey enchiladas.
I think Thanksgiving in Mexico and America are the same becuase they both thank God on Thanksgiving Day
The Origin Of Thanksgivings
Mexican culture involves thanking The Lord and celebrating 'Life' on an everyday basis.
Thanksgiving Day is to show some appreciation and gratitude to God for all the blessings in life.
Mexican Thanksgiving traditions
The traditions of Mexican Thanksgiving are very similar to that of American Thanksgiving celebrations.They decorate their houses to reflect the harvest season during Thanksgiving.