Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mauryan Empire
Capitol: Pataliputra (Modern day Patna)
Great emperor: Ashoka
Spread of Jainism
Spread of Hinduism
Ruled by single king
Ashoka The Great
First Buddhist leader
Indo-Greek Friendship Treaty
Located in modern day India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan
(1,930,511 sq mi)
Decline in territory
Rise of Sunga dynasty
There will be a quiz.
Developments in Technology in the Mauryan Empire-ugc. Blogger, 3 June 2011. Web. 10 Oct. 2014. <http://hssthistory.blogspot.com/2011/06/developments-in-technology-in-mauryan.html>.
“Maurya Empire.” Wikipedia. N.p.: n.p., 2014. N. pag. Print.
“Mauryan Dynasty - Indian History for AP World History.” AP World History 101. AP World History 101, 2014. Web. 9 Oct. 2014. <http://apworldhistory101.com/history-of-india/mauryan/>.
Mauryan Empire. weebly, n.d. Web. 8 Oct. 2014. <http://mauryanempire16.weebly.com/writing-system.html>.
By: Devin Cooper, Aaron Statz, and Vanessa Clark
Wooden fences (Palisades) with holes
Palace had a wooden roof