Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Affective-Humanistic
Approach to Learning What is a teaching method or
approach to learning? Affective-Humanistic Approach: Respect is emphasized for the individual and
Meaningful communication is emphasized
Instruction occurs mainly in pairs and small groups
Class atmosphere more important than materials
Peer support and interaction is needed for learning
Teacher is viewed as counselor or facilitator Works Cited: Celce-Murcia, M. (2001). Language teaching approaches: An overview.Teaching English as a second or foreign language, 2, 3-10.
rychan.com/docs/What+is+a+Teaching+Method.doc It is based on a pedagogical philosophy and/or learning theory about how students learn language best. It includes learning objectives and the perception of learner/teacher roles.
Also includes the interaction style of teacher/learner, attitude toward corrections, and desired classroom atmosphere.