Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inventions
Main question: Which civilization created the most amount of significant inventions
Why should Greece win?
- Lots of famous inventors
- Well known as a creative nation
- Lots of new technology came from ancient Greece
Why should China win ?
- Invented Dim Sims
- Invented silk
- Had very selfish emperors
Why should Ancient Egypt win?
Invented lots of inventions
but sold a majority to other
Invented writing and paper
Most of their inventions were
3. The calendar
My decision was a tough one, a decision between three very respected and creative empires. Greece was probably the easiest and most obvious choice as it had many great inventors and inventions. China although less known for inventing things than Greece would come in a close second. Then there's Egypt. Although Egyptian life was much less technologically advanced than Greece or China it still produced a substantial amount of inventions like the calendar, writing & paper that are still in use today.
Which areas of the empire had the most inventions devoted to them?
Were any inventions unique to a civilization?
What are some significant inventions from each civilization
The Vending machine:
A Greek watermill:
The Clock Tower:
List some inventions from each civilization.