Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Hebrews Sixth Grade Social studies
Transcript of Ancient Hebrews Sixth Grade Social studies
He spread his teachings in that region and beyond.
His teaching have given root to the three major
monotheistic religions. His descendant were desperate for food and
journeyed to the rich fertile land of Egypt.
They became Slaves until a great Jewish
leader arose from with in the Egyptian
Aristocracy. The Ancient Hebrews and Jewish Tradition
considers the exodus from Egypt
and the Subsequent giving of the commandments
to be the central event that formed the nation. HE Journeyed
to Present Day
IsRAEL rosh hashana sukkot