Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ayurvedic Medicine
A system of healthcare and medicine that dates back to the earliest days of India. According to ayurvedic doctors how can a person live a long life?
If their free of disease if they keep all 3 elements in balance. What questions might an Ayurvedic doctor ask a patient?
The patient habitat, what she eats, how much she eats, what mood shes often in, how much she exersizes ,what kind of and how much work she does, and what stresses is she under. What treatment do Ayurvedic doctors perscribe?
Following a special diet, taking herbal medicines, sesame oil massages, listening to certain music, and smelling scented oil. Did you know?
They dont believe that disease suddenly appears.
Ancient ayurvedic doctors were some of the first doctors in the world to give injections to humans and peform plastic surgery. Did you know?
Ayurvedic is based on ancient scientific writings that describe medical practices such as diagnosing illnesses, performing surgery, and curing disease with herb mixtures.