Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
No talking By: Esynce Bettale and Andrew Clements
Transcript of No talking By: Esynce Bettale and Andrew Clements
The protagonist is the 5th grade classes and Mr.Burton because they want the NO TALKING contest to go on to prove that they canreally be quite.
3 major events
The setting of this story No Talking by Andrew Clements is at school on the play ground and in class.
Dave , Lynsey , Mrs.Haitt, Mr. Burton,
By esynce bettale
The main characters are:
Those Characters are the main Characters
in the book of No Talking by Andrew Clements.
The Minor Characters
The minor characters are the whole 5th grade and the other
teachers in the school like Shiela, Mrs.Escobar, Mrs.Marlow, Scott, and Bill .
The antagonist of this book is mrs.haitt and every teacher but
the conflict is the and the problem is that there not talking during class and and they not talking but they only say 3 words and the teacher are getting very mad
1 the challenge
2 the whole school joins in
the problem got solved by the Principal becoming nice and letting the contest go on.