Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Architecture of IPV4 and IPV6
Transcript of Architecture of IPV4 and IPV6
IPV4 and IPV6
Amal Abdelmoneim Ali
First version of the internet protocol.
Deployed in 1981.
32 bits address (4 bytes).
Second version of internet protocol.
Deployed in 1999.
128 bits address(16 bytes).
IPV6 and IPV4 Architecture
The problems of IPV4
The problem of IPV6
The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol in the Internet protocol suite for relaying datagrams across network boundaries.
Deployed in 1973
Solution of IPV4 Architecture
IPV6 is the solution of IPV4 .
The ponential for malicious exploits against this huge new address space.
The protcols underlying won't be sfficient.
IPV6 deployment and spam challengs could make this issue worse rather than better.