Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiplying/Dividing
+4 x +3=12 Because the signs are same.
So lets review,
Just multiply, same signs positive, different signs negative
To multiply integers...
to divide integers...
What about dividing?
to divide integers...[spoiler alert].To see spoiler, press next....Twice.
look at your signs.
+4 x (-3)=-12 Because the signs are different.
Yes, I am serious.
Same thing goes for -2 x -6=12
Both signs are the same, so the answer will be positive.
If signs are same, positive.
If different, the number is negative.
to multiply integers,
I guess this just goes to show
If they are different,then it IS NEGATIVE!
SO, EVERYBODY CLAP!
By: Wesley Holsinger