Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I12 Unit 12 H.E.R.
Transcript of I12 Unit 12 H.E.R.
Wile E. Coyote always
to the ground.
What do you think the inventions in the book do?
You're going to listen to someone describing three recent inventions.
What time does the movie start?
Do you have duck?
No sir, I'm sorry.
It's ok, I
the chicken in that case.
I just bought my ticket and I
to New York next month!
Any plans for tomorrow?
dinner tomorrow with a friend.
We should go, it
about to rain
By this time tomorrow, I
'll be relaxing
at the beach!
Just think, by this time next year, I
'll have graduated
from the University.
Can you imagine? By 2015, I
will have been living
in Lima for 10 years!
What kinds of innovations do you hope we will see in the next ten years?
7. The train ____ (leave) at 11:45pm.
2. On Sunday at 8 o'clock I ____ (meet) my friend.
1. Wait! I ____ (drive) you to the station.
5. By this time next year, I ____ (finish) my English courses at ICPNA.
4. By 2020, I ____ (work) with Microsoft for 15 years!
8. Be careful! The book ____ (fall).
3. I made the reservations and we ____ (have) dinner at Rosa Nautica tomorrow.
6. In just two months, I ___ (watch) the new Spider-Man movie.