Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
International Interactive Marketing Strategy
Transcript of International Interactive Marketing Strategy
marketing is very effective in many ways—cost, speed, communications between staff and consumers. Therefore we have started looking into interactive more than media advertising." “The reason [for IM] is basically the increase in the number of computer users.” -Hotel/Tourism/Leisure, Japan -Media/ Entertainment/ Culture, Brazil IM varies by Sector and Industry Most countries spend the same amount of budgeting for IM. Services firms do more activities than products firms when it comes to traditional web, non-traditional web, and e-mail IM.
B2C (Business to Consumer) firms do more activities than B2B firms when it comes to traditional web and e-mail IM.
B2B spens more than B2C on IM.
Countries differences use different IM activities to reach their market.
Types of activities depend on the 5 parts of Strategy (Macro, Industry, Firm, Buyer, Product)
Level of industrialization and sectors create a major difference among countries. Keep in mind...