Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CAPSTONE - Day 1
Transcript of CAPSTONE - Day 1
Do Now - Monday, October 26, 2015
CAPSTONE Definition: A "capstone" assignment is an assignment where students have an opportunity to show off skills they have been practicing all year,
No Exit Ticket Today
Please take out your agenda to receive a stamp!
*Magna Carta quiz tomorrow (fill in the blank).
*I will pass back Feudalism/Crusades quizzes at the end of class. If you received a 6 or less, you can retake that portion of the quiz tomorrow.
*I will be collecting and grading
YELLOW VOCAB PACKETS
Identify the main idea of Documents A, B, and C.
Identify supporting evidence to support those Main Ideas.
Directions: List as many of your Humanities writing/reading skills as you can think of that you might get to use in our "capstone" assignment!
Example: *Reading multiple documents and comparing them
* Writing a topic sentence
HIGHLIGHT all skills/content we have already used in the past.
Underline every new skill/content you are asked to use.
Read the entire page with
*Pass up Extra Weekend HW (NYU & MIT ONLY)