Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why do Azerbaijani people in Baku wear dark clothes?
Transcript of Why do Azerbaijani people in Baku wear dark clothes?
People aged above 40 tend to wear clothes in dark colors.
The colder weather is the darker clothes are. Hypothesis Azerbaijani people living in Baku- Baku residents of Azerbaijani national men and women above 25.
Dark colors- black, dark brown, navy and dark grey.
Clothes- outfits as coats, trousers, skirts/dresses. Conceptualization of the survey Results According to the survey the following hypothesis were supported: Video Why dark colors? Operationalization Measurement of peoples' dark color preference by taking into consideration the frequency of wearing dark clothes and the percentage of dark clothes in their wardrobe. Data Collection Method 1 Sampling method:
- non-probability purposive sampling- the units to be observed are selected on the basis of our judgement about which units could be more useful. Units of study:
Criteria - Azerbaijani
- men and women
- Baku resident
- aged above 25 Size of sampling- 50 respondents (10 respondent per area) Baku areas: Data Collection Method 2 The Questionnaire: Nizami district
Sabail district consists of 12 open-ended, close-ended, multiply choice questions;
the questionnaire was pretested;
the interview survey. Ethics of survey survey was conducted anonymously;
norm of confidentiality was maintained and no respondent was psychologically damaged as a result of the survey. Appearance Fashionable Seasons Environment My story Air pollution forces people to wear dark colors.People believe that dark colors make them look slimmer.People consider dark color as fashionable. Appearance
Weather Limitations People hesitated to say their income.
Time and budget restrictions. Azerbaijan Europe THANK YOU!