Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
River Liffey's Amazing Watershed
Transcript of River Liffey's Amazing Watershed
River Liffey flows southeast.
Dublin, Lucan, Outside of Staffan, Newbridge, Poulaphouca, Tulfarris, Baltyboys, Russelstown, Oldcourt (Blessington), Man or Kilbride, Ballysmuttan Upper
Map : http://www.watersheddata.com/map/map.aspx?WaterShed=GW1
River Liffey's tributaries are...
some dams in Poulaphouca
a few reservoirs
Where does the River Liffey end?
Where is the headwaters for this watershed?
The headwaters is Poulaphouca Reservoir
The River Liffey ends in the Irish Sea.
What are names of the major cities along the drainage path?
In what direction does River Liffey flow?
What are the divides of this watershed?
What are some Dams on this Watershed?
There are dams in Poulaphouca, Golden Falls, and Lexip.
By: Avery McCoy, Olivia Skelton,Caitlin O'Hagan